How do European citizens talk and express about the Future of Internet in their daily life, using major social networks?
This section contains a series of information visualizations, created to better understand the object and extent of this research and to openly communicate it, to foster discussion, awareness and debate in the public sphere.
At the end of the research a full report, together with a complete set of open data, will be published on this website, generating, generating a common resource which is freely available and usable citizens, organizations, universities, public administrations, students and schools, researchers, artists, designers and anyone who is interested in.
- Time: the period of observation concerning the following visualizations started on 17/02/2017 and closed on 30-03-2017; historical data: 1/1/2017 - 16/2/2017
- Geographic extension: Europe
- Source: Twitter, Instagram, 500 tematic Facebook (public) groups and pages
- Techniques and Methodologies: Natural Language Analysis, Machine Learning, Network Analysis, Emotional Analysis
- Personal data and privacy regulations: data are anonymized in full respect of European privacy regulations and handled in compliance to the ToS - Terms of Services – of the respective operators and service providers