How do European citizens talk and express about the Future of Internet in their daily life, using major social networks?
This section contains a series of information visualizations, created to better understand the object and extent of this research and to openly communicate it, to foster discussion, awareness and debate in the public sphere.
- Time: the period of observation concerning the following visualizations started on 17/02/2017 and closed on 30-03-2017; historical data: 1/1/2017 - 16/2/2017
- Geographic extension: Europe
- Source: Twitter, Instagram, 500 tematic Facebook (public) groups and pages
- Techniques and Methodologies: Natural Language Analysis, Machine Learning, Network Analysis, Emotional Analysis
- Personal data and privacy regulations: data are anonymized in full respect of European privacy regulations and handled in compliance to the ToS - Terms of Services – of the respective operators and service providers